Discover – Decide – Increase
With this Methodology, the participants become active agents in the creation and management of knowledge.
This methodology implies:
- Reasoned learning; understanding through intelligence more than by use of rote memory.
- Dialogue, which forces the participant to think.
- Search for objectivity, starting with reality.
- Start with experience, to seek new ways of acting.
The Case Method
The Case Method, used in the leading business schools of the world, is a method of reasoned learning in which the participant progressively discovers the vocation of management from individuals and from companies.
It encourages the exchange of experiences and a proactive attitude in the analysis and synthesis of actual business cases which are presented for discussion:
- At an individual level
- In a context of teamwork, and
- In keynote sessions
Benefits of the Case Method
- Provides learning in the identification of problems, diagnosing and improving the response capability.
- Promotes development of critical analysis, broadening decision-making capacity.
- Allows for experiential learning.
- Encourages learning to work as a team.
- Helps develop the imagination, contributing value-added solutions for the company.