Addressed to supervisors of operations in businesses and organizations.
Objectives of the Program:
- 1. The participant will acquire a greater understanding of the company as a whole and a vision of the top priority issues in management.
- 2. He will be given the foundations of the top work techniques and philosophies in the area of operations.
- 3. He will be shown in what manner his personal leadership, applied to the underlying issues of the company allows him to empower his effectiveness as leader of a work team.
- 4. He will develop basic activities for the training of his team, through a knowledge of the teaching/learning process, and its application to work situations.
- 5. The participant will master and appreciate total quality as a process of personal and organizational continuous improvement.