Transform your organization into the digital world
People who need to develop a digital mindset to identify and understand better what “inside” the organization digital transformation implies.
With this knowledge they will visualize, encourage, contribute, and lead projects of change to respond effectively to the digital challenges of the market.
Managers who need to update their vision considering the technological changes that are impacting the market and the way of doing businesses.
Objectives of the program:
- Accompany the participant on a tour on the path of digital transformation of internal processes of the organization.
- Discover the key elements and manage to visualize a possible transformation schedule within the organization and/or area.
- Develop skills and competences this transformation requires to face it more securely and convincing.
With a practical vision of the aspects to be considered for undertaking the internal digital transformation of the company, this program will help you to:
- Obtain a clear knowledge of the basic concepts of digitalization.
- Understand how these concepts impact all areas of the company and develop a plan to face these impacts and changes.
- Interpret and apply concepts of digital transformation to the current process of the company.
- Develop a digital mindset to identify and respond efficiently to digital challenges of the market in the next future.
- Break down internal gaps for digital interaction of teams with an entrepreneurial sense.
- Develop the required competences to face digitalization processes in your area and with your teamwork.
- Discover new ways of interacting with clients and employees.
- Identify how to break down entrance gaps into the market with an adequate digital strategy.
- Articulate an action plan to enhance digitalization in your work area.
- Digitalization era and its impact in the company.
- What is digital transformation?
- Be digital towards internal digital transformation of my organization.
- Adoption of a digital culture in the organization.
- Strategies and new ways of working in the organization I: collaborative work schemes.
- Strategies and new ways of working in the organization II: internal communication of the digital transformation.
- Business models in the digital area I: digital natives.
- Business models in the digital area I: hybrid businesses.
- Technologies that ease the internal digital transformation I.
- Technologies that ease the internal digital transformation II.
- Technologies that help decision making and automation of processes I.
- Technologies that help decision making and automation of processes II.
- Digital density of the organization.
- Impact of the digital density of the organization.
- Steps through your digital transformation I: constructing a vision.
- Steps through your digital transformation II: exploring new value proposals.
- Steps through your digital transformation III: job to be done.
- Steps through your digital transformation IV: conflict points.
- Platform world and its impact.
- The players in digital platforms.
- The Big Data and Business Analytics.
- Cybersecurity, an important area that assures the business asset.
- Ethics applied to digital transformation processes and the importance of the person.
- Constructing the digital asset of the companies.
Full Online Program
12 days, 24 sessions, 48 hours.
Duration: 3 months
Frequency: Once a week
Enter your data to download the program to your email.